Are you seeking captivating problem solution essay topics and brilliant suggestions for your paper? If so, you have come to the right place. Every student in school or higher learning institutions can discover enticing subjects and problem solution essay ideas that help prepare an excellent assignment. The first step in creating an essay that will capture readers' attention is choosing a topic. You can find great subjects using this article's exemplary problem solution topics and propositions as inspiration. These themes are categorized in a way that helps you quickly identify problem-solution essay subjects that interest you. This blog post will discuss how to choose excellent topics and ways of streamlining writing processes for students.
Don’t have time for writing? Order an essay at StudyCrumb and forget about looking for problem and solution examples for years. Everything is simple – just share details and get a perfect piece matching your instructions.
What Are Problem Solution Essay Topics?
Problems and solutions essay topics offer specific, substantial but manageable issues that can be properly researched and analyzed. They focus on locating existing problems and offering workable remedies. In other words, a problem solution topic allows students to explore the issue at hand and suggest potential solutions. In addition to being very instructive, problem and solution topics are also comprehensive. Working with such papers can be challenging, but anything is possible with appropriate methods and extensive resources. Moreover, there is a truly wide variety of topics, and learners can select from the ones they feel most comfortable tackling. For instance, social, economic, cultural, and technological topics give students insight into different problems to write about.
Characteristics of Good Problem Solution Essay Topics
First things first, there should be enough information to research a good topic for a problem solution essay. Next, it is crucial to select for analysis good problem and solution topics that you are familiar with. Below is a list of things to consider for your problem solution paper topics.
- The subject should have a well-defined issue.
- It is advisable to employ unique vocabulary to engage your target audience.
- The topic itself must be clear and simple to understand.
- Its scope should be narrow enough.
- Lastly, the topic should contain a main idea.
How to Choose a Problem and Solution Essay Topic?
Thinking small is the key to designing good problem and solution essay topics. Choose a particular issue that will result in formulating attainable and unambiguous goals. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to choose a problem solution paper topic.
- Consider the audience: What requirements and interests do they have? Do they currently have any problems that they may be dealing with?
- Take into account the scope of the topic: It can be challenging to conduct an in-depth study on a too broad topic. On the contrary, the audience might not find the issue fascinating or pertinent if it is too narrow.
- Assess available resources: Do you have access to enough information? Are the sources trustworthy and current? Understanding the materials available might assist in deciding whether the subject is appropriate for a problem solution essay.
- If you still find it hard to decide on a subject, ask your professor for help.
Problem Solution Essay Topics List
The best problem solution essay topics adequately present the argument and provide a comprehensive solution. Here are examples of ten best problems and solutions topics you can explore.
- Ways of imparting financial education among youngsters.
- Can the practice of self-defense lessen violent action?
- How do managers handle external and internal disputes in organizations?
- In universities, sexual assaults against women are frequently reported. What can we do to mitigate this issue?
- The best method for companies to alleviate logistics issues.
- Does enforcing gun laws prevent mass shootings?
- Ways of stopping drunk driving.
- How do we motivate individuals to adopt kids in the real world?
- How protected areas save species from becoming extinct.
- Using e-learning to cut education expenses.
Good Problem Solution Essay Topics
Good topics for a problem and solution essay should have a workable solution or a strong implementation plan. The most engaging and intriguing articles should focus on specific issues because such an approach will provide well-articulated answers. Here is a short list of good ideas for a problem solution essay you can draw inspiration from.
- What steps can you take to dispel myths about feminist campaigns?
- How can the negative lifestyle impact of video games on children be reduced?
- What measures can be taken to stop COVID-19 from spreading?
- How might families help in promoting a positive body image among kids?
- What are some ways in which blogging can be improved?
- How issues may be solved at work effectively.
- Is it possible for a middle-aged person to change their job path? What can they do to achieve this?
- How do I assist an individual who is depressed?
- What steps should be taken to solve the texting-while-driving issue?
- Is it appropriate to hold parents accountable for their child's bad lifestyle? What steps may be taken to avoid this issue?
- Which strategies work best in lessening deception in real estate transactions?
- How to handle your spouse's unreasonable expectations.
- What steps may be taken to reduce or stop poverty?
- Addressing flooding problems through erecting dams in high-risk areas.
- How can we encourage more healthy standards of beauty?
Easy Problem Solution Essay Topics
Proposing a solution essay topics is a difficult task in general. However, if you want to concentrate on easy problem and solution essay topics, the following propositions will work wonders for you.
- How do you deal with an envious partner?
- What steps may be taken to stop child labor?
- How confirmation bias affects the ability to solve problems effectively.
- The impact of video games on an individual's capacity for problem-solving.
- Steps that may be taken to boost participation at your preferred athletic event.
- How do you maintain a successful marriage?
- What modifications to the traffic regulations could be made to improve driving?
- What is the best method of handling manipulative and overbearing individuals?
- How can you improve the quality of life in your neighborhood?
- What alternative approaches are there to marijuana use besides making it legal?
- How can you simplify the process of creating a great image of yourself?
- What are some healthy weight-loss options?
- How can you maintain hydration without indulging in calorie-dense, sugary beverages?
- What is the best way of eradicating poverty through wealth redistribution?
- How should parents explain to their children that Santa Claus is a myth?
Interesting Problem and Solution Essay Topics
An interesting problem solving essay topics may spark discussions that last an hour or longer and provokes everyone around to participate in them. Furthermore, readers are more motivated to read writings on such engaging themes. Below is a list of interesting problem/solution essay topics you can choose from.
- How can parents approach their kids' use of social networking sites?
- How should a nation handle the problem of unauthorized immigration?
- Can we stop rise of bigotry and prejudice?
- How can society support marriage while preserving people's right to choose their sexuality freely?
- How might parents stop their children from abusing drugs?
- Ways in which young-age marriage can be used to combat social issues like adolescent pregnancies.
- Addressing the problem of sexual abuse in colleges and universities.
- What should be done to reduce gambling tendencies among students?
- How do married couples improve their relationship?
- Prevalence of domestic violence against both genders.
- The risk posed by global warming is considerably more present today.
- Why are teenagers abandoning their studies in great numbers?
- How do teaching styles influence students' ability to solve problems?
- Absenteeism issue might be resolved using Holmes' method.
- How do organizations utilize digital platforms in advertising their products and services?
Funny Problem Solution Essay Topics
An incredible method of engaging readers in your problem solution topics is making them sound amusing. Here are a few insightful and fun problem solution essay topics you might focus on.
- What benefit does having your phone robbed have?
- Why does your partner whine so much? How could it be improved?
- What enjoyable online activities can a couple engage in together?
- How should your preferred junk food be made more nutritious?
- What exercise options are there for folks who are not athletic?
- Which methods will help learners save $100 in a month?
- What is it that can alter how individuals feel about you?
- How can you host a loud party without offending residents?
- Ways of helping people who struggle with low self-esteem.
- How can you encourage folks to use your pseudonym?
- How do we stop ourselves from making impulse purchases?
- Why is it that whenever I start giggling, I cannot stop?
- How do you inform your partner that their cooking is terrible without offending them?
- Ways in which 3D printing could fix the cooking issues in dormitories.
- Having the best sense of humor among your pals frequently keeps them from treating you seriously. What can alter how others perceive you?
Local Problem Solution Essay Topics
Writing about existing issues in your area is a fantastic addition to your problem solution research paper topics. Some of such problems facing your locality may include drug abuse, pollution, or crime. Here are problems and solutions essay topics that you can select.
- How to stop police violence.
- Techniques for managing customer debt.
- How can long-term joblessness be eliminated?
- Debt management strategies for student loans.
- What should your community do to lower medical costs?
- How graduates may be assisted in finding employment.
- What is the most effective strategy to halt traffic congestion?
- How can the birth rate be raised if it is low?
- Issues brought on by partisanship.
- How can the problem of inadequate car parking spaces be resolved?
- Ways in which youths should be prevented from illegal advertisements?
- Strategies used by governments to prevent fraud in politics.
- What steps can be taken to lessen the gender pay gap?
- Ways of increasing state surveillance.
- What should your municipality do to stop hate crimes?
Are you preparing a presentation? Remember that you can rely on our PowerPoint presentation writing service that will deliver appealing slides just in time.
Problem Solution Essay Ideas for Students
The main priority of every learner when composing a problem solution essay is to choose interesting problem solution ideas after thorough consideration. Find a concept that you are passionate about. Select one of the many good subjects with a workable answer or a strong action plan. Although it may seem simple, a majority of students of various academic levels encounter difficulties when making this decision. The creative problem and solution essay ideas presented in this paper are meant to pique your curiosity. They will also motivate you to conduct further research and produce an outstanding essay.
Problem/Solution Essay Topics for Middle School
For many individuals, middle school is a particularly difficult time. Adolescents at this age feel like adults but are actually still youngsters. This issue and several other challenges contribute to an excellent collection of problem and solution essay topics for middle school. You are welcome to conduct your own study or choose one of the suggested ideas for problem solving topics.
- How can we get youngsters to use bike helmets?
- Methods of improving student performance in school.
- Strategies that can be used in combating oceans' rising acidity.
- Creative approaches used in delivering boring afternoon classes.
- How to get teenagers to appreciate learning in general and academics in particular.
- What are some ways to reduce the effects of greenhouse emissions caused by transportation?
- Guidelines for caring for your pet without violating its rights.
- How to create comics that aid students in understanding complex ideas.
- Methods for lowering industrial noise pollution.
- What additional creative courses can be added to the curriculum at middle school to help students' minds grow?
- How can school settings be made less isolating?
- Should learners have unlimited discretion in choosing courses they take?
- How might society support and assist those who have autism?
- How should parents prepare their middle schoolers for financial responsibility before they enter college?
- What can educators do to support female adolescents clinging to the idealized pictures they see on media platforms?
Problem Solution Essay Topics for High School
High school students face a unique set of issues compared to middle school students, such as social life nuances. They may use these problems to prepare topics for a problem solution essay. Below is a list of problem and solution ideas that will streamline your essay writing process.
- How can instructors stop negative consequences of physical punishment?
- Why do high school students use drugs? What should be done about this?
- What are the best ways for students to successfully cover their educational costs?
- What should instructors do to ensure that learners gain the required knowledge?
- Many academic institutions have rigid uniform policies. Is it possible to be unique without going against dress codes?
- What can help learners who experience behavioral issues because of challenging home situations?
- Practical approaches to issues of cell phone use in class.
- Ways of stopping high school kids from procrastinating.
- The cost of attending college is continually rising. What is the most effective way to reduce costs?
- Secure methods that students can use to locate academic material on digital platforms.
- Techniques for managing societal pressure in schools.
- What strategies may students use in maintaining academic achievement while dealing with parental separation?
- Practical strategies for eradicating stereotypes from society.
- The issue of persistent student absenteeism and methods of dealing with it.
- How should teenage pregnancy rate be minimized?
Problem Solution Essay Topics for College Students
College students deal with issues different from those of high school and middle school learners. You should write problem solution essay topics for college on subjects that exhibit your capacity for information processing and data synthesis. Think large and demonstrate your ability to tackle prevalent college problems. You can select from a wide range of college problem solution essay topics below.
- How to address racism in universities.
- What is the best method for evaluating learners' performance?
- How to assist first-year students in selecting the appropriate college courses.
- What can be done to encourage more students to enroll in colleges?
- Ways of stopping college students from participating in violent riots and demonstrations.
- In what ways can college students begin making money?
- Learning and hearing lectures can be more difficult in big lecture halls. What steps can colleges take to address this issue?
- How can academics change the unfavorable perceptions that undergraduates have of them?
- How to stop college students from participating in violent protests and riots.
- What can be done to promote the mental well-being of students?
- Ways in which academics change unfavorable perceptions that undergraduates have of them?
- What is the most effective strategy for handling bullies in colleges?
- How to bridge the gap between affluent and low socioeconomic students.
- Methods of maximizing web-based learning during a lockdown.
- What should be done to stop college students from pursuing romantic relationships?
Problems and Solutions Topics by Subject
You can explore many unique problem solution topics. When approaching a solution essay, you will be barely able to exhaust these ideas. Several more subjects, like technology and science, may be investigated in addition to the ones already mentioned. These unique suggestions will grab your curiosity and motivate you to research an outstanding problem solution paper topic. Problem-solving essays pose an issue and challenge you to come up with the best answer. This section gives an insight into different problems and solutions topics by subject.
Problem Solution Essay Topics on Science
There are many problem solution research papers in the field of science since scientific processes are convoluted and plagued with problems. The quality of an individual's life can improve or deteriorate due to advancements in this discipline. If scientific subjects interest you, look at the following ideas for problem solution essay.
- How can researchers obtain more financing for research?
- What is the most effective technique to spread scientific knowledge to a broader audience?
- How can scholars be motivated to conduct experimental studies?
- Ways in which people can be inspired to stay employed in scientific fields.
- How can prejudice against studies be removed?
- Methods of improving research paper outcomes.
- What remedies are available to stop the ozone layer from thinning?
- How might the use of genetic engineering help food supply?
- What changes can be made to the peer review process to make it more effective?
- How stem cells can be used to cure disease.
- Reducing global waste through the use of nanotechnologies.
- What technological advancements are necessary to lessen the likelihood of overpopulation on Earth?
- How might the placement of microchips in a person's brain assist those who are paralyzed?
- Using science to address the issue of alcohol addiction.
- Scientific breakthroughs that could prevent a global environmental crisis.
Read more: Science Research Topics
Psychology Problem Solution Essay Topics
Issues related to psychology are widespread in modern society. The field has a ton of excellent options for developing problem-solution essay topics. Use one of the following ideas for problem solution essays regarding human thoughts, emotions, behavior, and mind.
- How can customers develop their critical thinking skills?
- How can people use apps to cope with anxiety and psychological illness?
- How parents and educators assist students in managing depression.
- Suicide is becoming a big issue for youths. What mitigating steps can we take regarding this?
- How can one determine whether a memory is accurate?
- Many adolescents still experience bullying online, despite multiple efforts. What assistance can society offer?
- How can we provide elders with social interaction opportunities they may require?
- What would be a decent method aimed at preventing parents from pressuring their kids to succeed in school?
- Posttraumatic stress disorder is prevalent among people who undergo trauma. How can this condition be addressed?
- Addiction deprives people of their ability to make constructive contributions to society.
- America's psychological health is in poor shape. How can we improve it?
- Ways in which mental trauma associated with anorexia can be managed.
- How do educators assist young people who struggle with social skills?
- What actions may parents take aimed at assisting their children in case of a new epidemic?
- Continuous stress affects sleep quality. What methods can make it better?
View more: Psychology Research Paper Topics
Cultural Problem Solution Essay Topics
A group of individuals who share certain knowledge, habits, and beliefs is said to have the same culture. You would likely concur that it is a crucial aspect of mankind. That is why instructors frequently provide cultural ideas for a problem solution essay to research. Here are a few problem solution paper ideas that you can adopt.
- How can individuals gain an appreciation for diverse cultures?
- What are the cultural management issues that arise with a multicultural staff?
- Best approaches to promote cross-cultural interaction.
- What potential remedies are there for consumerism?
- Strategies that can be used in advancing cultural diversity in businesses.
- Healthcare disparities based on race and culture.
- What methods can be used to lessen or stop cultural appropriation?
- Steps that may be taken to lessen societal effects on the media's idealized body image.
- Remedies that exist to address ageism.
- Development of cultural relativism and a decline in ethnocentrism.
- Ways of dealing with media propaganda.
- Culture wars are a significant source of conflict.
- Globalization's potential effects on a country's culture.
- Actions that could be taken to lessen adverse effects of the fast fashion sector on consumerism.
- Media and other outside cultural influences destroy national cultures.
Political Problem Solution Essay Topics
Politics is a topic that all people are concerned about. Your acts and inactions will, in one way or another, affect the state of your nation. There is no denying several issues plagues today's politics. If you are searching for topics to write a problem solution essay on politics, look no further. Here is a selection of exciting problem topics for an essay.
- How can human trafficking be stopped legally?
- How can more people be encouraged to cast ballots during elections?
- Ways of avoiding political confrontations.
- What steps should be taken by governments to reduce post-election violence?
- What should governments do to increase the availability of fresh, nutritious meals?
- Actions that the government should take in addressing assimilation problems for immigrants.
- Ways in which legislation restricts sources of funding used by democratic figures.
- What can states do to enhance the lives of disabled people?
- Techniques for preventing piracy.
- Sexism in international politics.
- What kind of situation has the biggest impact on voting behavior?
- Is limiting immigration an honest approach to boosting wages?
- Ways in which diplomacy can be used in lessening military aggression worldwide.
- How can laws and regulations improve the sustainability of the food sector?
- What methods may sub-Saharan nations use to run their economies independently of international aid?
>> View topics: Topics in Political Science
Problem Solution Essay Topics for Business
When running a company, many problems can arise - for instance, marketing tactics or cybersecurity. If you are interested in business, you can pick numerous topics for problem solution essays. Below is a list of problem ideas for your essay that focuses on solving problems.
- What can we do to improve job satisfaction?
- How can innovation be achieved without raising prices?
- Ways of stopping shoplifting in a mall.
- Individuals with fixed incomes and sizable cash reserves are negatively impacted by inflation. How is it to be prevented?
- Many businesses collapse during the first year of operation. How can governments guarantee their longevity?
- Low consumer volume and financial difficulties could be the outcome of poor marketing. What may be done to enhance a standard marketing plan?
- How can you distribute limited resources most effectively?
- Coping mechanism for stress in workplaces.
- How do you establish a competitive advantage in a crowded market?
- Methods of boosting productivity in organizations.
- How can individuals prevent themselves from making bad investments?
- A financial crisis may result in widespread job losses. How can downturns be avoided?
- How companies should convince individuals to utilize performance metrics.
- Staff turnover has a direct impact on corporations. How do we minimize it?
- What should policymakers do to help small businesses in the event of another pandemic?
View more: Business Research Paper Topics
Problem and Solution Essay Topics on Education
Several problems with the school system need fixing to improve the overall quality of education. You will find some topics for problem solution essay in the list below. These problem cause solution topics are clear and straightforward.
- Many educational institutions do not offer sufficient sex education programs. How might the stigma associated with this issue be reduced?
- Measures that should be taken to deal with unruly and disobedient students.
- When studying a subject, people with learning disabilities could feel frustrated. What adjustments can schools make to meet their needs?
- How can academic institutions effectively support students with special needs?
- What techniques can be used to lessen cheating?
- What actions can the education system take to encourage diversity in schools?
- What are the shortcomings of the American educational system as it stands today, and how can they be addressed?
- How can learners be made interested in monotonous subjects?
- Approaches that schools may adopt to encourage teamwork.
- Ways in which students can use communication skills to handle bullying.
- How can educational institutions devote more resources to extracurricular activities?
- What ethical problems do universities face, and how can they be tackled?
- What should be done to make education more widely available?
- Ways in which educational establishments should protect students from minority groups.
- Steps that schools can take to minimize the rate of dropouts.
Read more: Research Paper Topics in Education
Health Problems and Solutions Essay Topics
People frequently have trouble with their health, which is a crucial component of existence. As a result, this field serves as a solid source of problem solution paper topics. Below are health-related topics for a problem and solution essay.
- How do we motivate individuals to take part in clinical studies?
- The best way to look after cancer patients receiving treatment.
- What should be done to increase the number of Americans who enroll in health insurance?
- How can we assist those who are recovering from drug addiction?
- Actions we may take to prevent obesity among children.
- How can medical care be made affordable for everyone?
- Measures for reducing prevalence of cardiovascular disease in the community.
- Steps to address the growing health issues, including asthma, brought on by air pollution.
- Management strategies for speech disorders.
- How to provide enough oxygen for hypoxemia patients.
- Ways of preventing flu during winter.
- How people can be motivated to have regular health checkups.
- How do we make sure those who are sick seek out primary care? How can primary healthcare be made available to everyone?
- Schizophrenia is a challenging mental condition that significantly affects a person's life. What should society do to encourage people to get this condition treated?
- What steps may be taken to stop Alzheimer's disease development?
>> View more: Public Helth Research Topics
Problem Solution Essay Topics About Animals
Before people came into existence, animals already inhabited our world. Many species disappeared or went extinct over time because of human activity. Factory farming, the fur trade, and poaching are all problems that need to be fixed. If you are interested in this subject, consider investigating one of the following problem solution research topics. These animal problem solution essay ideas are clear and easy to implement.
- How can we save birds from hazards like high structures and wind farms?
- What could be done to curb animal hunting?
- How can we lessen water contamination, so that marine life is preserved?
- What steps can be taken aimed at ending the dog meat trade?
- How can the cost of veterinary care be reduced for all people?
- Do animals need more rights? How can this be put into practice?
- How will logging affect our environment? How can authorities stop this?
- Ways of preventing commercial initiatives that use animal testing.
- What steps must be taken to end the ivory trade?
- Initiatives that may be taken to make wild animals' habitats safer.
- How do we stop horse meat intake?
- How can we prevent wild animals from being used in circuses?
- The fur trade claims the lives of millions of animals. What should be done to stop this practice?
- Many animals are raised in cruel conditions where they are physically harmed or mistreated. What are the options for resolving this issue?
- Strategies that can be used to minimize poaching.
Environmental Problem Solution Essay Topics
Climate change is currently the most important environmental problem; however, it is not the only one. Yet more worldwide issues require attention, and students can use them for their solution essay topics. The following are problem essay topics for those who care about the environment.
- What actions are necessary to secure renewable energy sources?
- Natural catastrophes are caused by Earth's processes and negatively impact people's lives. How can we get ready for natural disasters?
- What initiatives can be made to avert a shortage of energy resources?
- An increase in UV radiation is caused by ozone loss. Along with other skin conditions, it causes cancer. How are we going to fix this issue?
- Food waste is a major environmental issue because it uses cropland and water. How do we minimize it?
- GMOs increase food output but may threaten biodiversity. What actions could be taken to address the issue?
- How can oil spills in water bodies be cleaned up more quickly?
- Home-based trash management techniques.
- How can governments encourage organic farming?
- Approaches used in preventing a rise in global temperatures.
- Ways of stopping ice caps from melting.
- What causes a global shortage of food resources? How can this issue be addressed?
- How to minimize consequences of inappropriate zoning and biodiversity?
- Using fluorinated gasses in freezers and hair care products significantly affects global warming. How may their negative effects on surroundings be reduced?
- Cleaning up trash costs a large sum of money. How can the littering issue be resolved and entirely eliminated?
More ideas: Environmental Science Topics
Problem Solution Essay Topics on Technology
Technology involves intricate and problematic processes. Just like in science, these issues can either enhance or worsen modern life quality, so problem solution research essay topics in technology are of current importance and investigating them can make one feel like being on the cutting edge of human knowledge. Besides, technology has a lot of various aspects and subfields, allowing for a truly extensive selection of research problems. Below are insightful ideas that you can consider for your problem solution essay topic.
- What should be done to minimize overdependence on technology?
- What precautions are available to stop cheating during online exams?
- Ways in which companies can protect users' confidentiality on social media.
- How can food technology be used to eradicate global starvation?
- Ways in which technological innovations can address drug dependency issues.
- What precautions can you take to keep your kid from developing a smartphone addiction?
- Given how swiftly technology develops, what remedies are available for annoying bugs?
- Ways in which assistive devices may be used to help kids with visual impairment.
- How can backup issues be resolved in companies?
- Ways in which intelligence officers can use social media profiles to arrest criminals.
- How can people coexist with robots at work without losing their jobs?
- How to make technology infrastructure in smart cities better.
- What are possible solutions for cybersecurity issues in cashless societies?
- Wearable technologies raise new privacy concerns. How should problems of body-borne computers be solved?
- What steps can be taken to prevent the loss of online data?
Bottom Line on Problem Solution Essay Topics
A topic for a problem solution essay can be a fantastic method to investigate a wide range of problems and develop original answers. Students can create a thorough plan to deal with the issue by examining it, figuring out its cause, and coming up with remedies. Problem and solution essay topic ideas can also aid pupils in honing their critical-thinking abilities and improving their comprehension of the world. Researching the best topics for a problem solution essay can be a terrific approach to changing the world if chosen with attention and consideration.